We provide a range of mid century and retro furniture and homewares and furniture related services.
Should you have any questions or issues with this Policy, you can get in touch with us by the following means:
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information from you only when required. In most cases, this is to allow us to follow up enquiries, facilitate purchases, follow up on communications and respond to feedback when provided. We do at times also collect information for purpose of marketing.
The information we collect directly through this site, and how we collect it, includes:
● Via our Website Contact Form: Name, Email, and further details provided by you.
● Via our Website Shop: Name, Email, Address, Phone and further details provided by you.
● Via Newsletter Signups: Name and Email address.
● Via Telephone or Email: Name, email, phone and relevant details to allow us to follow up on your enquiry.
● Via Google Analytics tracking: Including pages viewed, device types used, locations, traffic sources and more.
We do not collect any information unnessecarily. We do not share your information with any 3rd party organisations or companies. We do however use external tools for the purpose of managing our relationship with you, including invoicing and task management, where some of your collected information will used for our own specific purposes.
How do we use information collected?
Information we collect may be used in various ways within our own systems and processes. Exactly how your data will be used will depend on why it was collected, but current uses include:
● To allow us to follow up on communications with you, whether it is to discuss proposed purchases, follow up on earlier conversations, etc.
● To allow us to send out receipts to the correct people, at the correct addresses.
● To distribute marketing materials, where consent has been given, promoting our products, services, offers, advice and more.
Marketing and Digital Communication
As part of our service we’d like to contact you from time to time to keep you informed about topics you may be interested in. This may include:
● Updates on existing and / or new products and services offered by us.
● Information on offers, sales and promotions we may run at any given time.
In such cases, information will be delivered by digital means, in particular over email, only where consent has been given by you.
We will ask for your consent at time of data collection, and will provide Unsubscribe options on all marketing / digital communication type emails we send to you.
Accessing Your Information
You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of this information, please contact us by any of the means provided at the top of this privacy statement.
Please note, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, we are permitted to charge a small fee of £10 to cover our own costs of responding to such a request. We will also require proof of identity.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. You can control cookies via your browser, allowing you to delete, block, clear and more. However, some functions of our website may not work correctly if you choose to block or remove.
For further information, please visit https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/
Links to other Websites
Our website may include links to other 3rd party websites, particularly from within the blog section of our website. We will only add links where we believe the 3rd party site to be of interest or added value to our site users.
We will check all links at time of posting, but with no control over 3rd party sites, we take no responsibility for the correctness, how they develop content or how they process personal information.